Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thought for the Day - May 6, 2006

I am feeling kind of foolish as I try and figure out this blogging stuff. It is not that I'm stupid or ignornant of the power of the internet or how to use computers, but it is that it that I really have no strong desire to devote the time to figure it all out. This site appears to make this pretty easy, but it is not intuitive and they could have made it a lot easier by giving you tabs to add links and the like. Instead you have to go through this routine and I just have no desire to remember it. I don't mind making entries and all, but I'm just not into sitting down and figuring it all out.

Call me old fashioned, call me old school, call me a foolish old man, but them thar are the facts.

However, I will try and start some different strings on my blog that might prove to open some dialogue for those who know me best and know that I am not only interested in knowing your thoughts but am totally devoted to converting you fools to my way of thinking on every possible subject on the earth. There, I have finally said it. My goal is to convince every one of you that you are wrong and I am right on every conceivable subject that I wish to pontificate on.

Are you ready for that?

Dad

4 comments:

Mark said...

Bring it on, Mick!

Danalin said...

Yea! I am excited to see what the Mick has to say. And I am excited to tell you what I think about what you have to say. :)
I hope you know how very much you are loved by this daughter-in-law. I feel SO lucky to have you as my father-in-law and am very entertained by all that you have to say. I'll keep checking in!

Tankfos said...

I don't think you and your finite brain capacity can keep up with my intellect and wit.
Ad

Angie said...

I always love reading what you write! (I just don't always respond because it doesn't seem to be one of my strengths to be able to form coherent arguments...) Just write whatever! That's the beauty of blogging!