Friday, May 12, 2006

Elder Foster's Phone Call Schedule

Well, no one has responded so let me tell you all. We are calling Drew at about 1 P.M. Denver time or 7 P.M. Accra tim on Saturday, May 13th. Note this is Sat, not Sunday. We will chit chat for awhile and then try and tie each one of you in, one at a time. The Schedule will be something like this.Mark and Liz - about 1:10 P.M.Addie - about 1:30 P.M.Matt and Wendie - (at Matt's place)about 1:50 P.M.Ty and Dana - about 2:10 Seattle timeJeff and Angie - about 2:30 Arizona timeKristen - after all of you.We plan on talking no more than a couple of hours with him. It is going to be fun so be there or be square.Dad
2:26 PM
Tankfos said...
Very well organized. You are a mastermind.
5:32 PM
Tyler said...
Great, I just have one comment.I think you meant the following:Ty and Dana - 2:10 PM Denver time (1:10 PM Seattle time)Jeff and Angie - 2:30 PM Denver time (1:30 Phoenix time)We'll be ready...Ty
8:49 PM

3 comments:

Angie said...

I just want to say many thanks to Mickey and Margaret for making the phone call possible. We all know it becomes very expensive vey quickly! It's great to be able to hear Drew, though. Thanks again!

Mark said...

It was great talking to the Goose. Good work, old man.

And taking a hint from Ty, sorry if I've been getting on your back.

You're slowly getting the hang of this blogging thing, so keep up the good work.

Then again, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

And also . . . the lead dog gets the fresh air.

And finally, if you ain't got the horses, you cain't pull the wagon. (This phrase, by the way, was directly and intentionally created by me, my addition to the Foster Aphorism Pantheon. It has been heartily adopted by the Mick, who has never given me my due credit.)

Wendi said...

Sorry that Matt and I missed Drew's telephone call (as well as not being able to see Margaret on Mother's Day!) but I'm sure we'll all be together again soon enough.

As for Mickey and the blog thing, don't sweat it, you're doing fine. Remember, no one is born knowing how to do this stuff...it comes of knowledge gained through much blood, sweat and tears (not to mention kicking and screaming on the floor in front of your computer).

Even I was once an internet neophyte...granted, we're talking say 1996-97 here, but a neophyte nonetheless was me. But by way of my own generosity and good sportsmanship (har!) I freely offer my years of dearly-bought online experience to the Foster initiative. :-D