Saturday, May 06, 2006

Elder Foster's phone call on Mother's Day

Just a thought for the week. I am going to try and call Drew this week to see when would be a good time to talk to him. For the first time in a long time, none of you will be here for the phone call. It seems like in the past at least some of you were here. Obviously, little Max might decide to come on the very day we talk to Elder Foster so if that happens, all bets are off. However, barring that wonderful event, I would like to see if we could tie you each in for a bit of the conversation. How about 10 minutes for each couple? I assume this will happen sometime around noon on May 14th but we will see what Elder Foster says. Please let me know if you all can be near a phone sometime on Sunday and we will make this work.

Love you all,
Dad

4 comments:

Tankfos said...

Sounds good.

Mark said...

We'll be around. We have church at 1:30 that day. We'll see the Goose soon enough, so we won't need to talk for long . . .

See, you're getting the hang of this blogging thing.

Now this is an entry that may have been posted on the other blog, as it is a non-confrontational news item. But no matter . . .

Elizabeth said...

You're catching on to this blogging thing aren't you? I too am glad that Mark got us all started on it. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

Mark said...

I thought I did post it on the other one. I haven't quite got it yet.